It is our goal to provide quality and cost-effective residential garbage and recycling services to every customer. County Waste and Recycling provides garbage and recycling services to municipalities, single-family homes, individual subscription services and homeowner associations in our Service Area across Orange County, New York.
Residential Pickup Schedule
Visit our new SCHEDULE page where you can enter you address and view your customized pickup schedule.
To achieve this goal we offer the following:
- Informative, courteous and professionally trained garbage and recycling customer service representatives
- Clean and distinguished waste removal equipment including trucks, dumpsters, roll offs, residential carts and recycling carts
- Drivers that are focused on customer satisfaction and safety
- An extensive curbside recycling program at no additional cost
- A convenient cart on wheels for household waste and recycling that you roll to the curb each week
Please contact us online or call 845-355-4500 for garbage and recycling rates and to schedule your waste and recycling removal service.
Please visit the Recycling section of this website for a list of items that can and cannot be included in our curbside recycling program.
Residential Garbage Cart Sizes
65 Gallon Cart (gray w/gray lid)
95 Gallon Cart (gray w/gray lid)
We accept normal household waste materials such as paper, food and miscellaneous garbage.
County Waste and Recycling cannot accept the following materials in residential garbage containers:
- Construction materials
- Hazardous waste, liquids, paints, oils
- Medical waste
- White goods containt CFC's (appliances
- Yard Waste
County Waste and Recycling is not authorized to pickup any Hazardous Waste in any of their containers.
Roll Off Dumpsters:
Homeowners with renovation and clean up projects can rent our 10 Yard to 40 Yard temporary roll off containers.