It is our goal to provide quality and cost-effective residential garbage and recycling services to every customer. County Waste and Recycling provides garbage and recycling services to municipalities, single-family homes, individual subscription services and homeowner associations in our Service Area across Orange County, New York.
To achieve this goal we offer the following:
- Informative, courteous and professionally trained garbage and recycling customer service representatives
- Clean and distinguished waste removal equipment including trucks, dumpsters, roll offs, residential carts and recycling carts
- Drivers that are focused on customer satisfaction and safety
- An extensive curbside recycling program at no additional cost
- A convenient cart on wheels for household waste and recycling that you roll to the curb each week
Please contact us online or call 888-549-2783 or 845-355-4500 for garbage and recycling rates and to schedule your waste and recycling removal service.
Please visit the Recycling section of this website for a list of items that can and cannot be included in our curbside recycling program.
Residential Garbage Cart Sizes
65 Gallon Cart (gray w/gray lid)
95 Gallon Cart (gray w/gray lid)
We accept normal household waste materials such as paper, food and miscellaneous garbage.
County Waste and Recycling cannot accept the following materials in residential garbage containers:
- Construction materials
- Hazardous waste, liquids, paints, oils
- Medical waste
- White goods containt CFC's (appliances
- Yard Waste
County Waste and Recycling is not authorized to pickup any Hazardous Waste in any of their containers.
Roll Off Dumpsters:
Homeowners with renovation and clean up projects can rent our 10 Yard to 40 Yard temporary roll off containers.
Contact us online or call 845-355-4500 to learn more.